RND’s USB-C to USB 3.0 with HDMI and Type-C charging port hub is your ticket to flexibility.
The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect your USB 3.0 device to your computer.
The USB-C female port can charge your computer and supply power to the adapter at the same time.
The HDMI port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on a big screen.
Perfect for Macbook, Google Chromebook Pixel and all other USB-C supported devices.
Check out our other Type C, USB 3.0 and HDMI gear!
Charge up and keep adventuring.
- Support USB-C input USB3.0 and HDMI output
- Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission downward compatible withUSB2.0
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P@60HZ
- USB 3.0 port supports charge and data transfer for the USB device simultaneously
- Supports BC 1.2 the power of USB-A port can be up to 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- Support charge for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices while supplying power for the adapter at the same time
- Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play hot swap
- USB-C female port supplies power up to 60W(20V/3A)
- Easy to use and carry
Compatible With but NOT limited to:
- Apple’s 2015 MacBook
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- ASUS Transformer book T100HA
- Dell XPS (13 15)
- HP Elite x2 1012 G1
- Razer Blade Stealth
- Razer Blade (2016)
- Nokia N1
- ASUS ZenPad S8
- Google Pixel C
- Input: 1 USB-C Male; 1 USB-C Female