RND Power Solutions 3 Outlet & 2 USB 2.1A Power Station Surge Protector is ideal for home or office use. RND Power Solutions smartphone power station provides exceptional convenience for your daily charging tasks.
Charge up to 5 electronic devices
3 AC Ports
Plug in and charge or power smartphone, tablets, lamps, smaller electronic devices and more.
2 USB Charging Ports
2.1A/5V combined maximum output. Plenty of power to charge 2 smartphones or other devices.
Dual Phone Holders
Keep the phone accessible and avoid clutter using the convenient acrylic pull-out holders. Easily fold back into place when not in use. Bottom cutouts accommodate all charging cables.
Phone Width Maximum Supported: 2.8inches (73mm)
RND Power Solutions charging station also has built-in protection against power spikes protecting your devices from burning out.
RND Power Solutions charging station securely mounts to any 2-socket outlet or plug in any outlet space.
APPLE MFi CERTIFIED 1.5Ft Cables
Our premium cable is Apple Certified with an Authentication Chip from Apple, they are part of Apple's MFi program which uses Apple's licensed technology to connect your devices safely making them compatible with all iOS updates
Compatible with but NOT limited to:
- Apple iPhone (7, 6S, 6, 5, 5C, 5S, SE)
- Apple iPad (Air, Mini, Pro)
- Apple iPod Touch
- Apple Watch
Compatible with virtually all USB Devices
Power Station Specifications:
- 2-port USB charger (5V, 2.1A Combined).
- 3 AC Outlets
- Input voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Rated power: 1,800 Watts
- Rated current: 15 Amps
- Energy rating: 540 Joules
- Clamping voltage: 500V
- Protection modes: L-N, L-G, and N-G
- Maximum spike current: 36,000 Amps
- Maximum spike voltage: 6KV
- EMI/RFI attenuation: 30dB
- LED light indicator
- UL and cUL approved
- Phone Width Maximum Supported: 2.8inches (73mm)
- Length: 1.5 feet / .5 Meter.
- Connector 1: Apple Lightning Connector (Reversible)
- Connector 2: USB
- Apple MFi certified (Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- RoHS, CE, FCC, compliant
- Durable and Slim Design